The Aldiko Book Reader app is a central place where you can read, buy and organize e-books. Use it to browse, download and read thousands of classic and modern works for FREE directly on your Android smartphones and tablets. Forget about carrying a big stack of books with you, your entire library is always with you.
The differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: The Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlighted (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing, and updated startup widget functions. It contains no advertisements.
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Last updated||October 26, 2018|
|Android Req||4.0 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
Aldiko Book Reader Free Features:
- Supports EPUB, PDF formats and Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
- Support for public library e-books.
- Fully-customizable reading experience - adjust the font size, font, font and background colors, border, alignment, line spacing and brightness to your needs.
- The Aldiko book reader also supports night reading.
- Easy to use interface: Aldiko Book Reader is compatible with Android phones and tablets.
- You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book and quickly jump to another section of the book through the table of contents.
- Advanced Library Management System - Import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read on the go.
- Organize your e-books by labels and collections. Aldiko also automatically writes down your reading position and takes you back to where you left off.
- In-app shopping experience: Search huge eBook catalogs including best sellers, new releases, and classics (many of which are FREE).
- Other cool features not to be missed: search global text in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and much more...
Select an Android emulator:
Among the large number of free and paid Android emulators available for PC, finding the most suitable Android emulator that works well with your PC is not an easy task. Basically, we highly recommend Bluestacks or Andy Android Emulator, both of them are really compatible with Windows and MAC OS. Then check the recommended system requirements to install Andy or BlueStacks on the PC before installing them. Download and install one of the emulators if your computer meets the recommended specifications of the operating system. It really is very easy to download and install the emulator once it's ready, and it only takes a few minutes. Simply click the "Download Aldiko Book Reader APK" option to start downloading the APK file to your PC.
How to install Aldiko Book Reader for PC:
- First of all, you must download BlueStacks or Andy Android Emulator for your PC for free.
- Also, taking into account the free download option that appears at the beginning of this website.
- When the download is complete, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
- Review the first two steps and click "Next" to continue with the third step of setup.
- In the last step, select the "Install" option to start the installation process and click "Finish" at any time.
- In the last and last step, click "Install" to begin the final installation process, and then click "Finish" to complete the installation.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player in the Windows start menu or on the desktop shortcut.
- Before you can install Aldiko for PC, you must assign the Android BlueStacks emulator to the Google account.
- And finally, you will be directed to the Google Play Store page.
- Where you can search for the Aldiko application.
- Also, using the search bar and then install Aldiko for PC or computer.
You can easily install Aldiko for PC using an apk file if you can't find the app in Google Play Store by clicking apk file. BlueStacks software installs the application. If you ever prefer to download and install Aldiko for Mac for free with Andy for PC, you can always follow the exact same procedure.