Day R Survival is an amazing survival game after the apocalypse with an intense Russian flair. When you play, you take on the role of a survivor. You have to travel around the world for unknown reasons and also find your family. With bicycles, motorcycles and vehicles you can drive faster from one point to another. The concept is great and the gameplay is simply addictive. Downloading Day R Premium for PC will make it even more fun to complete missions and fight enemies. The freedom of choice and movement that this game offers is really liberating.
Research, research, research!
This is the first of many games where you can find a map to explore. There are more than 2,500 cities you can cross, and if you're not careful, there is a huge danger that can kill you in a matter of seconds. It is also easy to die of high levels of exhaustion and radiation. Therefore you have to be prepared for everything! He will start his journey in the city of Russia, which is full of bandits and other online players who would not hesitate to kill him for his food and equipment. From then on, it will go to other cities. It can suffer from radiation and toxic water illnesses. The scene is pretty well done for a mobile game.
|Name||Day R Survival – Apocalypse, Lone Survivor and RPG|
|Last updated||May 13, 2020|
|Android Req||4.0.3 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
Learn countless things!
Day R Premium is a game with countless learning opportunities. In any case, it will polish all of your survival skills. While fighting enemies while traveling can be challenging, you can also craft countless items and acquire a lot of resources. You will make a thousand fires and do everything to improve your health. Okay, there will be endless sources of frustration, such as dealing with a lot of injuries, but deaths, missions, and interactions with other players will make this game worthwhile. Download Day R Premium for PC and enjoy an incomparable experience.
Download Day R Survival for PC
In order to download Day R Survival for your PC, you need the program BlueStacks App Player. The application enables you to run Android applications on Mac OS X or Windows systems, install a defined number of applications and synchronize applications from Android devices to desktop systems. Let's see how.
Download and install Bluestacks
- First you need to download and install BlueStacks App Play.
- This is the starting point for everything to work.
- BlueStacks can be downloaded from the BlueStacks website.
- You can also get the download from any other reliable software application hosting site, but it's better to get it from developers.
- As soon as you run the installation, the program will be installed directly on your hard drive.
- You can turn BlueStacks focus and notifications on or off.
Run the program
- Once the installation is complete, the program will open on your home screen.
- Various options appear on the home screen, such as B.
- Application search, synchronization applications, access settings, etc.
- You can now start installing Android apps or sync your Android device's apps so you can run them on your PC.
Download and install Day R Survival
- To install Day R Survival, you need a Google account that links BlueStacks to the Google Play Store.
- You can sign in with your existing Google+ account.
- If you don't already have one, you'll need to create one.
- All you have to do is go to the application search area of the program and enter "Day R Survival".
- You will be redirected to the store where it is offered.
- Once you're in the store (e.g., the Google Play Store), you can browse the features of that particular store and find the Day R Survival application.
- You can easily download Day R Survival and BlueStacks will do the installation for you.
However, please note that this will only synchronize applications with your PC system. From now on. The disadvantage of this entire process is that you cannot synchronize your application data with BlueStacks. This is generally very useful because you have game progress data, credentials, settings, and more.