With Ditty for PC, you can put text on your images and then sing that text for yourself. The best thing about the Ditty app is that you don't even have to say a single word. Just enter the text and let it sing. This app even sings your text messages for you. You can create incredibly dumb videos with this app, but this app requires an active and permanent internet connection. The best option you have with you is to use it at home since the date of the mobile uses the battery much faster than WiFi and you will also see the disconnection.
Furthermore, you can listen to countless songs that are available in the app. You can submit your recording to present it and see the whole world. Add your friends and follow their feed to see who shares what. Challenge your friends and show them what you have. Use GIFs to create musical memes and viralize your funny videos. You can select the music for the text you wrote so that you can easily imitate the original sound with its lyrics.
- Add funny GIFs, choose your camera roll or make video
- Tons of famous songs. New songs added weekly!
- Publish your songs so they can appear
- Add friends and follow their feed
To run Ditty on PC, users must download an Android Emulator like Xeplayer. The PC version of Ditty can be downloaded for Windows 10, 7, 8, XP and notebooks. Download Ditty for PC for free with the Android emulator XePlayer and play now!
|Developer||Memphis Studios, Inc.|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Last updated||April 11, 2020|
|Android Req||4.1 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
Download and install Ditty on PC:
As already mentioned, we will use Android emulators to download and install your favorite Ditty app on PC. Follow one of the ways below to install the application on your laptop.
Download Ditty for PC - Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is also one of the most reliable and popular Android emulator for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (yes, 4 times the speed of the Samsung Galaxy S7), it is gaining popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method of installing graphics-intensive applications. So let's start with our installation guide to download and install Ditty for PC using Bluestacks App Player.
- Download the Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link: Guide To Bluestacks.
- Double-click the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Now start the Bluestacks app. Wait a bit because the emulator needs to load first. On the next screen, sign in with your Google account.
- Find the Google Playstore app on the Bluestacks home screen and click on it.
- After opening Google Play Store, search for the "Ditty" application to download Ditty to your PC.
- Click on the Install button to start installing Ditty on Bluestacks PC.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will find the Ditty app icon in the Bluestacks installed apps folder.
Alternatively, you can download the Ditty APK file offline and install it via Bluestacks with the Install APK option. You'll find this option at the bottom of the Bluestack home screen. This method is only useful if you have a mod version of the app to get the added benefits. Otherwise, we recommend that you download Ditty for PC from the Google Play Store, as it is a reliable source to install applications.
Ditty, which is also developed by Zya, is one of the best apps with a clean user interface in the Music & Audio category. Now it can also be downloaded to your PC using Android emulators. We mentioned a detailed guide on how to download Ditty for PC but it comes with two of the best emulators, bluestacks, and memuplay. If you have any questions about installing Ditty on your PC but to have found another better application in the Music & Audio category, please let us know in the comments section.