gDMSS Lite is a free observation application with remote control of the considerable number of highlights of the product. With gDMSS Lite apparatus you will have the option to live to see webcams online on your PC and Mac PC. So as to download and install gDMSS Lite on your PC or Mac, you should use an Android Emulator. gDMSS Lite for PC is a free remote Surveillance camera app used to oversee video and sound generation. With the app, you can deal with your camera any way you need, turn it, zoom in and out and even complete video calling.
This app is overly brilliant that it can identify developments and ring an alert. Because of the exceptional movement identification highlight, gDMSS Lite for PC can be used to screen CCTV cameras of assorted types.
The app additionally has a cloud space and a Wi-Fi link so you can transfer your recordings on the web. You can use this app on practically any device, however, the excellence of using it on a PC is the preferred position to appreciate more clear pictures on a more extensive screen.
- Oversees CCTV cameras
- Office arrange to check
- Domestic video recording
- A sound account of all sort
How to Install gDMSS Lite for PC:
The method is simple and quick. So don't be a professor follow the steps below:
- First, download an Android Emulator of your choice. Follow this link for some options: Best Android Emulators for PC
- Then install your desired emulator. Use your working G-mail ID to make it work.
- Open Play store on it, the icon must be on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Search for gDMSS Lite and install it.
- Voila! the work is done, enjoy!