Grandstream Wave for PC is a FREE softphone application that permits users to make and get voice/video calls through their business or private SIP accounts on any Android™ device (rendition 4.1+) from anyplace on the planet, by means of either cell information or WiFi. This application bolsters mix of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and permits users to screen their IP PBX, (for example, Grandstream's UCM6100 arrangement IP PBX and UCM6510 IP PBX) while using speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave likewise bolsters advanced SIP communication highlights including call transfer, LDAP phonebook coordination and that's only the tip of the iceberg. With Grandstream Wave, business and private users consistently approach their SIP lines and can undoubtedly stay in contact with the business or individual contacts without using costly cell information plans.
Key Features and Technical Specifications:
- Supports Video, Hardware encode/unravel, up to 720P
- Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-sound), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC and Opus codecs
- SIP-based softphone
- Requires Android 4.0+
- Can be used over cell information connection or WiFi
- Strong security highlights including SIP over TLS and 128/256-piece SRTP
- Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way sound meeting, and 24 virtual BLF keys
- Native incorporation with cell phones including contacts, call history and ringtones.
- Enterprise highlights including IP PBX reconciliation, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
- Automatic call forwarding dependent on schedule and area rules
- Powerful NAT traversal choices including programmed NAT revelation, STUN and UPnP
- Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D standardized tag examine
- Fully adjustable skins and subjects for discretionary marking needs
- Voice channel exchanging between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone and 3.5mm headset
- Users can see information of Incoming and Outgoing calls and missed brings in call history
- Telephony Features: Hold, quiet, transfer, forward (unqualified/no-answer/occupied), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call pausing, call history, adaptable dial plan, custom ringtones, server excess and fall flat finished, and Busy Lamp Field (BLF).
How to Install Grandstream Wave for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Grandstream Wave - Video
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!