The MMGuardian for PC, Parent App is used to oversee and screen the MMGuardian kid phone app installed on a youngster's or preteenager's smartphone legitimately from the parent's phone, and when the kid's device is an Android phone: to get alarms when instant messages, certain web-based social networking talk messages or web look through are demonstrative of sexting, cyberbullying, self-destructive musings and that's just the beginning.
With the MMGuardian Parental Control app installed to your kid's Android phone, you will have the option to screen and square:
- SMS instant messages
- Web perusing action
- Application use
To whom voice calls are made*
Web based life Chat Monitoring
Notwithstanding typical SMS writings, talk messages from Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram are accounted for. Likewise, cautions will be sent if the substance a talk message is are appears to identify with one of nine exceptional ready classes including sexting, cyberbullying and self-destructive considerations.
- Cautioning you when instant messages or web look through are demonstrative of sexting, cyberbullying, self-destructive considerations and that's just the beginning.
- Alerting you when pictures on your youngster's phone, or sent in a MMS message, are of a grownup nature or characteristic of sexting.
- Comprehensive reports covering:
- SMS and chose internet based life app instant messages.
- Usage of applications
- Web perusing using the Chrome program
- Voice Calls*
- Locate your youngster's phone, on a guide.
- Lock or Unlock the youngster's phone with a straightforward button press
Set or alter setups for:
- Screen time limits: set up sleep time and school times to control screen time.
- Application control: square or set up utilization limits for apps and games.
- SMS square and Call block*: square calls and messages with unfortunate contacts.
- Scheduled find: set occasions to naturally find the phone.
- Web Filter: square perusing of undesired destinations in Chrome or the MMGuardian Safe Browser using simple age-based settings or redid rules.
How to Install MMGuardian for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for MMGuardian Parental Control App For Parent Phone
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!