Perhaps the most difficult part of editing GoPro videos is that most GoPro Quik users are amateur cameramen, and that is why they buy a GoPro. We cannot expect them to be familiar with video editing software, and here Quik has entered the market. Designed specifically for beginners, Quik's easy-to-use interface is a preferred application for those who don't know much about video editing. Quik can be downloaded here.
With Quik, you can easily access, edit and play your GoPro photos and videos. Automatically import your images and create amazing videos synchronized with music with just a few clicks. With an optional subscription to GoPro Plus, creating and sharing epic videos with Quik is even easier. You can choose from a variety of soundtracks and automatically upload your photos and videos to the cloud to edit and enjoy them on your phone, anytime, anywhere.
|Name||Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Last updated||July 8, 2019|
|Android Req||5.0 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
- New Add indicators and graphics to your videos that show how fast, far and high you drove
- Create amazing videos synchronized with music in just a few clicks
- Unlock additional soundtracks and automatically upload them to the cloud with GoPro Plus
- Import and organize your photos and videos automatically
- Create and share short videos
- Easily view and edit series and time-lapse photos
- With HiLights you will quickly find your best moments.
- Comes included with GoPro Studio for advanced editing
- Update your GoPro products with the latest features for optimal performance
Download & Install GoPro Quik For PC & Mac:
These are the simple steps to download and install Quik for Windows:
- Navigate to the Quik product page for Windows PC.
- Click Download now and the download should start immediately.
- When the download is complete, open the file, click on the icon below to open the file or locate it in the Downloads folder in your Windows Explorer.
- Click Next to confirm to the computer that you need to run this file.
- Follow the desktop installation process, but confirm the installation location of the application and accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Your Quik PC application is already installed and is on hard disk C. Because in the folder that contains the program files, go to the Go Pro Desktop application and run the program directly from there.
The following is a list of procedures to download and install Quik for Mac computers:
- Go to the Quik for Mac product page on the GoPro website.
- Click the Download now pop-up button.
- The download starts immediately if you click "Download now".
- Once the download is complete, the computer opens a Finder window with the installation package.
- If the Finder window does not open automatically, click on the downloaded file or browse to the folder to download.
- You must right-click and open or double-click to extract the downloaded content.
- Open the Quik for Mac installer by double-clicking on the files extracted from the download.
- Start the entire installation process and confirm that you accept the End User License Agreement.
- Then enter your password.
- When the installation process is complete, the Quik for Mac installer will close.
- You can find the Quik for Mac application in the Applications folder of your Mac computer.
- From there you can run the application effectively.
The amazing benefits of the application include powerful functions for editing and displaying photos at intervals. But its easy-to-use video clipping resources allow you to easily cut long videos and share short clips with friends.