What is IP Webcam
IP Webcam For PC: Although it does not seem extremely useful since webcams are sold in bulk and at attractive prices. The IP Webcam offers some very interesting possibilities for the Android user. In addition to being able to check in real-time anything that is in front of your smartphone's camera. Also, transferring the video to the computer without using cables and with total freedom of movement can generate uses beyond the simple webcam. The online transmission of events, for example, is a possibility when publishing the IP for video conferencing on social networks, for example. Other uses are up to the user's imagination.
Using IP Webcam is very easy. After configuring the basic parameters of the image server that will be used to check the footage on the computer, just touch “Start Server”. The application then provides an IP address that must also be in the chosen application - streaming or browser - to obtain the video.
On Windows systems, in addition to working as a security camera and simplified webcam, IP Webcam also supports video conferencing via Skype or the Flash plugin used on sites like ChatRoulette. For use on public networks, there is also the option of providing a username and password, thus protecting the video if someone finds out the IP to access the footage. So now let's take a look at some of the best features of this application:
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Last updated||March 2, 2020|
|Android Req||4.0 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
IP Webcam Features
- Download the video to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and email using the Filoader plugin
- Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (in Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in wav, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Video overlay of date, time and battery level.
- Acquisition of sensor data with online web graphics.
- Video chat support (video streaming only for Windows and Linux via the universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Push cloud notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-activated recordings, online video streaming powered by Ivideon.
- Extensive baby and pet monitoring functions: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
This application allows users to access a variety of IP cameras in real-time. It is compatible with more than seventy different manufacturers. Setting up this program is very simple. Just enter the details and you're on the right track. Up to four camera streams can be accessed simultaneously.
Centralized design and camera management allow you to view your cameras from multiple remote locations on a single screen. It is also possible to organize and preview the design of the cameras to meet your security requirements. You can also tune in to the live video stream, to make it clearer, simply by adjusting the video and picture properties of the camera.
For USB cameras, you can configure video properties individually, including frame rate and resolution. Saturation, contrast, and brightness can also be adjusted on USB cameras.
How to Download and install IP Webcam For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download BlueStacks for PC using the download button provided on this website.
- Shortly after the installer has finished downloading, click on it to begin the installation process.
- Go through all the current installation steps by simply clicking "Next" several times.
- In the last step, select the "Install" option to begin the installation process and click "Finish". For the last and final step, just click "Install" to start the actual installation process, then you can click "Finish" to complete the installation.
- From the Windows Start menu or perhaps the desktop shortcut open the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Before you can install Ip Webcam for PC, it is essential to connect BlueStacks App Player with a Google account.
- In the end, you should be redirected to the Google Play Store page, this allows you to search for the Ip Webcam application using the search bar, then install Ip Webcam for PC or computer.
The IP webcam is a great solution if you don't have a remote webcam. It is available for free on Google Play and other platforms in the app market. The IP webcam allows you to use your Android phone as a wireless network camera that can be viewed remotely. On Windows systems, in addition to working as a security camera and simplified webcam. IP Webcam also supports video conferencing via Skype or the Flash plugin used on sites like ChatRoulette. For use on public networks, there is also the option of providing a username and password, thus protecting the video if someone finds out the IP to access the footage.