Get instant remote access to your network IP cameras with NVMS7000 for PC for the Android operating system (version 4.0 or higher). The free network video management system software allows you to effectively monitor IP cameras anytime from anywhere from your mobile device. The latest version allows batch backup and restores of devices by QR code, supports fire source detection, behavior analysis, vessel detection, and temperature measurement for thermal imaging. Preview up to 16 channels in real-time, swipe for PTZ control and camera management, support activation and presets, brightness calibration, support snapshots. End users can also manage up to 100 sets of devices including adding / removing/editing profiles.
Keep in Mind:
- The phone must support Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G access service.
- Network traffic charges may be incurred while using this client software. Check with your local ISP.
- Phone: 320 * 480, 480 * 800, 480 * 854, 960 * 540, 1280 * 720, 1280 * 800,1920 * 1080
- The live view effect is related to network performance and phone hardware. If the live view is uneven or the screen is blurry, reduce the resolution, frame rate, and bit rate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
Free Download NVMS7000 for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for NVMS7000
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it and make sure yo leave your comments.