SwannView Plus supports the following features:
- Configure many settings from your handset or tablet
- Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
- Playback stored recordings from your DVR or NVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
- Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to playback later
- Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone's picture library
- Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Note: Some features may be degraded or not work on older DVRs or Android hardware. Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high-resolution playback and live viewing more than 8 cameras at once.
Download SwannView Plus for PC for free from BrowserCam. Here's how to download and install SwannView Link on the PC (Windows) developed by Swann Security. This has useful functions. Here are some important steps you'll need to take before you start downloading SwannView Link PC.
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Last updated||February 11, 2015|
|Android Req||2.2 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
How to install SwannView Plus for PC or MAC:
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator to your PC.
- Begin the process of installing the BlueStacks emulator by simply clicking on the installer after the download process is complete.
- Continue with the simple installation steps by clicking "Next" several times.
- If "Install" appears on the screen, click on it to start the last installation, and then click "Finish" shortly afterward.
- At this point, either open the Android BlueStacks emulator from the Windows Start menu or the desktop shortcut.
- Since you're using the BlueStacks Android emulator for the first time, it's important to set up your Google Account with the emulator.
Good work! You can install SwannView Link for PC using the BlueStacks Android emulator by searching for the SwannView Link application on the Google Play Store page or using the apk file. After successfully installing BlueStacks Emulator on your computer, you can install SwannView Link for PC from the Google Play Store page.
Almost daily, many Android games and applications are removed from the Play Store. But if they do not conform to the guidelines. If you do not discover the SwannView Link application in the Play Store. You can download the APK for free from this site and install the application. You can follow the same steps as above, even if you opt for the Andy OS emulator, or if you prefer the free download of SwannView Link for MAC.
This application uses a data stream that connects to your Swann NVR / DVR via 3G / 4G or WLAN. But it will add download restrictions to your phone's data plan. If you exceed the limits, additional usage fees may apply. Ask your wireless service provider about using a video streaming application and how it might affect your plan.