ToSee is an intelligent surveillance application. This application has a motion detector that behaves like a human brain! You can also record, play live videos, delete unnecessary posts, take screenshots and much more. Let's move on to see how ToSee is installed on Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS PCs.
The ToSee PC of Tocoding Technologies Co., Ltd. launched the ToSee mobile application in the Android operating system. However, ToSee can be downloaded and installed for PCs or servers with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
|Developer||Tocoding Technologies Co., Ltd.|
|Last updated||January 19, 2020|
|Android Req||4.4 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
- Also a Very low power consumption, battery-operated, can be used anywhere
- But to ensure the safety of yours anytime, anywhere
Accompanying your family members
- Remote Active activates the device. Also, check the current situation of your family members at any time
- Two-way voice talkback, without communication barriers
- Dual panoramic camera 4K is also easy to transport
- Quick start, a key to record, never miss a wonderful moment
- Human movement detection, real-time warning & also fast message printing
- Infrared night vision, 24-hour protection
Download ToSee PC free from GeeksForPC.
Tocoding Technologies Co., Ltd. has published the ToSee application for mobile devices running the Android operating system. However, it is possible to download and install To See for PCs or computers with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Let's look at the prerequisites to install To See on a Windows PC or a MAC computer without much delay.
Choose an Android emulator: there are many free and paid Android emulators for PC and MAC, some of the most popular are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and more on Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading, read the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
The following operating systems are required for BlueStacks: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (only 32 bits), Mac OS Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave (10.14 ). , 2-4 GB of RAM, 4 GB of storage space to store Android applications/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator that works well with your PC hardware/software.
How to download and install ToSee for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software through the start menu or the desktop shortcut on your PC.
- Link or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can install the application from the Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Download the ToSee APK file from our website using the following link.
- Open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file to the emulator window to use the ToSee PC application to install
- You can follow the instructions above to install ToSee for PC using one of the Android emulators.
- Get running applications
- Approximate location (network-based)
- Precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Also, read the contents of your USB memory
- Also to change or delete the contents of your USB memory
- Take photos and videos
- Record sound
- Show Wi-Fi Connections
- Read phone status and identity
- Show network connections
- Allow WLAN multicast reception
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Disable screen lock
- Light control
- Full network access
- Receive internet data
Download the Google Play Store application and also use the search tool to discover how to use the application. Make sure the Internet is connected and then click on the "Install" button to complete the installation once you find the title.