Many Chinese services, applications, and websites are not accessible in certain areas. It is annoying for Chinese abroad to access these resources through a standard browser or an Internet connection. That is why Transocks VPN is the solution. It allows users to access services such as YouKu (a Chinese video hosting site), QQ Music, Netease Cloud Music and more. These services were developed specifically for Chinese, but if they are not available in certain parts of the world, Transocks offers the simplest solution. All you have to do is install it and access websites like YouKu or Netease Music.
Apparently, it's completely free for Transocks to become a member. Registration is not required. This makes it very useful. Surprisingly, you get premium bandwidth and access to all blocked sites through one of the simplest interfaces. It is a special VPN that redirects TCP packets from SOCKS5 servers. This is done transparently. In addition, both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported. The Transocks installation will unlock Baidu Music, Shrimp Music, Cool Dog Music and Chinese video services like YouKu. Listen to Tencent music, watch CCTV5 or TV Plus anywhere with Transocks VPN.
Supports high scalability, premium bandwidth, and stable connection. It is available for Android and iOS. However, to install Transocks on a Mac, you must use the Android emulator. The same applies to the installation of Transocks on Windows. It works on both computers and mobile phones/tablets. To install Transocks for PC, install Bluestacks 3 for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
Download, install and play Transocks for PC:
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using a Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Configure the installed emulator according to the instructions in the manuals.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: click on the search icon in BlueStacks and enter the name "Transocks".
- Then click on "Search with Google Play."
- If you found the game in the Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps> System Apps> Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store search bar, enter "Transocks" and search. Once the game appears, install it.
- When the installation is complete, the game will appear on the My Applications tab of BlueStacks 3 and All BlueStacks applications.
Now you can start the game and follow the on-screen instructions to play it. That's it
- If you cannot find Transocks in the Play Store, Also use the APK file to install. You must find the APK Transocks file from a credible online source.
- Also, Simply open the APK after installing BlueStacks to start it from the application player.
If you have questions, you can enter your message in the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.