Triplens: Photo translator for PC. It is a perfect application for those who like to travel a lot and explore new places. The main problem that everyone faces when traveling to another country is their language. Not everyone is so smart that you can easily learn your language before going to another country. Please note that the developers of daycare applications have developed this App.
If you are traveling to another country where the language spoken by people is different from your language. There you face the problem of communication. And that's the most serious problem. You cannot speak to anyone. At the same time, many other problems will arise. In addition, you may need a special guide that would cost you a lot of money.
With all of these things in mind, daycare applications took the initiative to develop a brilliant mobile application. What does this application do? To do this, you may need to read the following article. But before proceeding with the detailed description of the Triplens application. Let's take a look at the problems that this application will solve.
|Name||Triplens: Photo Translator|
|Last updated||April 27, 2020|
|Android Req||5.0 and up|
|Google Play Url||Google Play|
What is Triplens: Photo translator:
A photo application that allows you to translate any language when taking a photo. Every time you are in a foreign country and are lost. It will be very difficult to talk to someone and find out where you are, but if you have this app on your smartphone. You can easily take photos of street signs and signs and even check your current location on your device. With this App, you can tell everyone where you are.
Triplens: Photo Translator not only reduces the language barrier but also helps you to easily identify each object. All you have to do is take a photo and Triplens: Photo Translator will tell you what it is.
These were the best features you can get when you install Triplens: Photo Translator on your smartphone. However, there is a problem: Triplens: Photo Translator is a free application and can be downloaded for free from Google Play or the App Store.
After 3 days you can no longer use any of these functions for free. After that, you have to pay a small amount of money to continue using it. In short, you should use the premium version after your three-day trial period.
I recommend buying the premium version of Triplens: Photo Translator if you travel a lot. The paid version includes a number of new features that are not available in the free version.
Now it's time to tell you how to download Triplens: Photo Translator for PC with Windows 10 and Mac. The main question remains: Can we install Triplens: Photo Translator on the PC? And why do we need it on the PC?
Download Triplens: Photo Translator for PC with Nox App Player:
- First you need to download the Nox App Player and click on the software to start the installation on your computer/laptop.
- Download the APK file from here now.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the toolbox in the right corner, you will find the option "Add APK". Click on this option.
- Select Don't show again and click I know.
- You need to select the APK from the downloaded location.
- Since I saved it on the desktop, I select it there. (If your downloaded file is in the Downloads area, select the.APK there.)
- Nox installs the application automatically. Open it on the start screen of the Nox Application Player.
- You will then be asked if you want to change your "world" location to a specific location. First, select the Later option.
- Now you can use the application with some pre-existing website links built into the application.
Note: Use ESCAPE to return to the home screen or use the icons to operate the Triplets: Photo Translator application on the PC NOX application player.
Which emulator should I use:
If you follow my recommendation, I recommend you choose NOX as it is quite simple and easy to understand. You don't have to be afraid of anything you teach once after each step to learn how this emulator works.
If it didn't work for you, you can look for alternative Android emulators. The best NOX alternative is BlueStack. It's also good and only makes sense if NOX didn't work for you.